- Flip up both sides of the rear seat.
- Slide the 3 threaded clips over the square holes in the metal seat support brackets. Make sure the flat side of the clip faces up. Tap in place with hammer
- Set the DU-HA under the rear seat and line up the 3 holes in the DU-HA with the 3 holes in the threaded clips on the metal brackets.
- Screw the 3 included knobs clockwise into each of the 3 clips. Hand tighten until snug.
- Install the black plastic divider so the small notch is facing up and is closer to the driver’s side.
- Install the foam organizer/gun racks with the plastic stiffeners by sliding them into the pre-cut slot in the divider and the channel slots inside the DU-HA, making sure the high side of each piece faces towards the front (as shown).Seat back must be latched down at all times while vehicle is moving.
Make sure DU-HA is secured in vehicle according to installation instructions.
If the DU-HA hits the jack, loosen the jack, turn it 180 degrees, then tighten jack back into place.)
Do not store explosives or hazardous materials in the DU-HA.
Do not place loaded guns in the DU-HA.
Toyota-Alabama presents product and accessory offerings that we believe can have valuable and enjoyable benefits to our readers and Toyota owners everywhere.